Tuesday, January 02, 2007

 

Dining Room - 78% Completed!





Sorry I have neglected this blog for awhile, but I am back!!!


So here it is, our semi-finished dining room!! We still have white drape things on order which my parents got us (thanks mom and dad!!!), put the white base boards, light & electrical covers up, hard wood floors (eventually) and do the chair rail and crown molding….but here is the paint finished room with our fabulous new furniture! YAY! I absolutely LOVE this room (it is so pretty and worth all the aggrevation) and I am also SO very happy that it is pretty much done! P.S. I am done painting until this spring – NO MORE!!!!

Also - does anyone know where we can find some nice wine racks for ontop of the server? We are looking for silver ones, but can not seem to find any....well we haven't been actively looking, just looking when we are out and about! But if you see any (that are silver/iron stackable or hold at least 12 bottles) then please let us know!!!


Comments:
Oh J! I LOVE the color of your dining room! It looks so pretty!

Woohoo! It was all worth it:)
 
It's beautiful! I love the color & Love the table set!

check out www.ewineracks.com, they have tones of different racks...
 
Looks GORGEOUS, J!!!

Oh, my! How lovely!
 
(I'm so happy for you.)
 
hehe THANKS! I LOVE it! And this weekend we had our first dinner with my family in the dining room - it was great :-)
 
Beauuuuuuuuuutiful! I'm in the middle of dining room renovation now and it's nice to sorta see what's at the end of the tunnel!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?