Wednesday, January 31, 2007

 

I Love This!



This is a picture of our carpet cleaner we bought a month or so ago! (I put it together by myself)

Anyways, we were not originally going to buy one but it was onsale and we had some gift cards so we thought - hey, why not! And I have to tell you....I am SO happy we got it!

We used it at the house to clean the carpets before we moved in and it was amazing! Well actually it is amazing and gross! It is gross when you throw a bucket of very dirty water away...but it feels great afterwards knowing that your carpet is - infact - CLEAN!

We also used it on the apartment carpet before we left and were amazed and disgusted at how dirty that carpet was. We had had a few bad leaks in our apartment during our nearly 3 years there and even though we used carpet cleaner and stuff to clean the areas....when the carpet cleaner itself went over those areas you could just see all the grossness coming up! ICK

So I think this was a GREAT purchase and something we will use. We won't be cleaning the carpet every week, but maybe every 4-6 months we will pull it out and clean - it is well worth the time!

Comments:
Excellent product review.

Happy carpet cleaning! You could always rent it out for extra cash! The grocery stores do!
 
I love borrowing my parents. It is amazing that something so disgusting is so satisfying.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?