Friday, January 26, 2007

 

Piles and Piles of JUNK!!!



So I am a little embarrassed by this but T & I have come to the realization that we have WAY too much JUNK! We just finished moving the last of this junk out of our apartment and now it is taking up a good portion of our basement (as well as a storage unit). Who should have that much stuff - it is ridiculous!

Before the move I would look around and knew we had alot of stuff but I thought part of it was because we just didn't have a big apartment and therefore it wasn't as much as what I thought. HA, yeah right - boy was I wrong! It feels like we just keep moving and moving and moving stuff. Stuff that we have not even gotten into for the past couple years (at least). It is truly embarrassing! Two people as young as we are SHOULD NOT have this much stuff!

So over the next few months we are going to go through every single box and get rid of things. Some things I am sure T will sell on ebay, others will be given to Goodwill. (So it really isn't ALL junk - just alot of stuff) I just think it is ridiculous how much the two of us have collected and I want to get rid of it now so we don't have to worry about it. I think it will feel good to get rid of things and start over (in a way). I want to have that show Clean House or something like that come in and help us get rid of this stuff! I feel like are stuff is taking over our lives - UGH!

P.S. I think I still have more stuff at my parents and T. has more stuff at his parents!!! RIDICULOUS!!!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?