Friday, January 26, 2007

 

Update on the Apartment

So we are just about out of the hell hole know as Bateson's Palace. I can't wait to be done with this apartment. It has never felt like home, just a place to live and now that we actually have a home I almost get angry every time I step foot into the apartment. Our landlord has been a dick the last couple months since we told him (and he was never like that, we even invited him to our wedding b/c he was always a good friend to T.) but now that we are leaving his true colors are coming out. So we are renting through January and come this Sunday we will be done with the apartment forever...and that is an AWESOME feeling!

We would have been out of the place sooner but we are doing ALOT of cleaning because a very good friend of ours is taking over our lease. Since we know our landlord won't clean, we want to make sure that everything is in good shape for our friend....otherwise if it was anyone else we wouldn't care. So we have been over there after work the last few nights cleaning.

As we look at an empty apartment I do have alot of great memories tied to this place. I have met many of my current friends there, I met T. there, I had many many parties and lots of fun there....but those days are over. One by one our friends moved out and on and T & I stayed. Now we are just ready to begin a new chapter in our lives together and away from this place.

Just a couple more days and we are done, we can officially relax in our new home!! YES!!!!

Comments:
Cheers to new days! And to your new home!

Thank goodness you'll be free of that place soon!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?